Hello everyone! What an amazing return to business we have had! THANK YOU for the outstanding support. It has been wonderful to be able to see our old friends again and your response to our return has been generous, kind, and heartwarming. We have always known that we have a terrific group of Regulars’ Club Members, and you have certainly proved it with our welcome back. We appreciate it more than words can say.
It has been brought to my attention that some of you are missing my “bus list” (hi Dennis 🙂 ) so here is the list as it stands right now for the month of October. There are not too many trouble spots, but if you are driving some distance just to visit us (thank you), as always, we advise a phone call first to check available seating.
- Saturday 10/9: there will be LIMITED SEATING available at 11:30am. We have five buses (a full house!) at 12:30pm. Seating will resume at 1:30pm
Week of October 12:
- Tuesday 10/12: a small group at 1:15pm, two buses at 6:45pm
- Wednesday 10/13: one bus at 1pm
- Friday 10/15: a small group at 5pm, two buses and a group at 6pm
- Saturday 10/16: three small groups between 11:45am and 12:15pm
Week of October 19:
- Tuesday 10/19: three buses at 12:30pm
- Wednesday 10/20: one bus and one group at 12:30pm
- Thursday 10/21: a group at 4pm and a group at 5:30pm
- Friday 10/22: two buses at 12:45pm
- Saturday 10/23: ANOTHER BUSY SATURDAY LUNCH! Full house between 12 and 1:30pm. These numbers may change before then. I would suggest calling before planning to come for this Saturday. There is also a small group scheduled for dinner at 7pm
Week of October 26:
- Tuesday 10/26: three buses at 4:30pm
- Friday 10/29: a small group at noon
- Saturday 10/30: a small group at 1pm
Please accept my apologies for loading a whole month of information to you at one time. I will be out of the office for the middle two weeks of October, so I wanted to get you the information I have now. Also see the News page for Thanksgiving information.
‘Til next time, Deb